greenUP Box Spoilers October/November 2020
greenUP Box is a subscription box that supports people in reducing their plastic waste. Curated with 4-6 artfully crafted, eco-friendly, reusable products to empower you say #byeplastic.
Here’s a look at all of the items in the October/November greenUP Box…
Full Box Reveal! The Work Day Box
Whether you’re returning to the office or working from home, this box will help you reduce your plastic footprint! #byeplastic
What type of plastic will you reduce with this box? Plastic baggies, plastic tupperware, plastic and styrofoam to go boxes, plastic utensils, plastic straws, plastic in tea bags, plastic packaging for tea bags, and lots of little plastic travel hand sanitizer bottles! That’s a lot of plastic reduction!!
Here’s what’s coming in this box!
- XL two-tier, leakproof stainless steel lunch box
- Bamboo utensil set with an organic cotton canvas case: fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks, straw, and straw cleaner
- Stainless steel tea strainer
- Silicone ziplock bag with wider bottom for extra space
- Bamboo and glass reusable rollerball bottle for hand sanitizer refills
What You Get: Each greenUP box contains 4-6 artfully crafted, sustainable, and eco-friendly items that are curated around a theme and valued at $70+!